Who would not want to live in harmony with nature? The location and shape of a property, building materials, color coordination, interior architecture, etc. play an important role. Beyond much at the surface, your property and house also bear inner values that bring well-being. The recommendations of Feng-Shui and radiesthesia (dowsers) can be old wisdom that makes sense today.
Here are some stimuli regarding holistic living:
- Holistic living begins with the selection of the right property.
- The location and shape are not irrelevant: Square or rectangular are optimal for construction reasons and recommended by Feng Shui.
- Caution: properties in exposed and elevated locations afford a good view, but are exposed to wind and weather, which raises heating costs.
- Build with the sun. It helps you heat and brings light and well-being into your life. Open the building to the south with larger window areas (thermal glass)
- Hedges in the right place protect against wind and provide privacy, and they add some nature to your property.
- Underground water (water vein, environmental radiation) can lead to sleep disruptions.
- Additional sources of disruptions: tectonic faults, deviations in the earth's magnetic field, electromagnetic fields, and exposure to high frequency (mobile telephony, radar, etc.)
- Recommendation: Before planning your room locations, arrange a dowser to check your property. Bedrooms and children's rooms should be free of disturbances.
Feng Shui recommendations make sense. Core aspects are orienting the house to the south with protected zones to both sides and to the back, a regular form of the property and the floor plan, and the matching of materials , colors and shapes in harmony with the five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water. This also applies to furnishings.
Location and shape of the property and avoidance of water veins can influence the quality of life.